be energy wise, solarise…
Welcome to our SOLAR webpage.
Solar4eden supplies and install solar power solutions, solar water heating systems, swimming pool heating and LED lighting solutions in the George, Mossel Bay, Oudtshoorn, Knysna and Plettenberg Bay areas.
We are passionate about our solar solutions and the potential it has to reduce energy cost. However, most important to us is to assist you in making an informed decision on efficient alternative energy products based on cost and benefit. It is therefore our objective to engage in comprehensive discussions with you in order to learn and understand your energy requirements, to enable us to personalise the solar solution we offer you. We want to make sure you save with solar.
Solar4eden partners with innovative market leaders to ensure that we offer the best quality at best prices. Our photovoltaic systems are carefully designed by engineers based on a systematic documented approach, and our installations are done by experienced in-house staff to ensure personal accountability and customer satisfaction.
We are looking forward to assisting you with your energy needs.
- Save with our Grid tie & Hybrid solutions
- Ensure you maintain your lifestyle with our Off-grid & Back-up solar power solutions
- Reduce your electricity bill with our solar water heating systems
- Enjoy the luxury of a quality solar heated swimming pool
- Or come and explore our LED lighting solutions offered at best prices
Be energy wise, solarise.
It is an investment
- First of all you will invest in a cleaner future.
- More important is to know that solar is offering a return on investment (ROI) that is almost unbeatable and this without any risks. Yes, an investment in solar water heating will offer you a ROI of 14,3%.
- A grid-tied solar power system will offer you a ROI of 9,5%
- Eskom prices increased with 289% (year on year) over the past 7-years, this whilst general inflation only increased with 78% for the same period. Solar offer protection against rising energy cost.
- Based on average a solar water heating system will save you up to 70% on your daily heating cost and will offer you a 3-year payback period on your investment. For most this could mean a saving of R600 per month or more.
- Grid tie PV systems offer a life expectancy of 25-30 years and will enable you to contain your electricity unit rates over this period at a level even lower than your current Municipal electricity unit rate. Long-term savings will be substantial as there will be no escalation cost to your rate structure and this could add up to a saving of millions of rand’s over time. This might be one of the best investment opportunities ever, gather as much as possible information regarding the potential of solar power and do your own calculations.
- Eskom price increases will contribute to your future cost savings.
- Uncertainty in consistent electricity supplies is a concern for most people. Solar back-up systems with instant change over capability are one of the most convenient and effective solutions for this weakness in electricity supplies through our national grid.
- Hybrid solar power solutions are aimed at those who can afford the luxury of a solar grid tied system combined with a solar back-up solution with instant change over capability to avoid power outages.
Solar power is a sustainable and environmental friendly
- The sun produces an unbelievable amount of energy that reaches the earth. The amount of energy that is absorbed by the earth in one hour is more energy than mankind uses in one year. The total amount of solar energy reaching the earth in one year is huge – twice as much energy as ever existed from all sources of coal, oil, natural gas, and uranium combined. Source: Solar basics.
- You may ask yourself, what type of world do you want to leave for your grand children? If you know the dangers that future generations will face due to the problems we have now, why wouldn’t you make sacrifices and do something to prevent it from happening? Solar definitely offer a better and cleaner future when compared to Fracking and Nuclear.
- Renewable energy sources like solar can reduce your home’s greenhouse gas emissions, which is a great help to the environment.
Solar will increase the value of your property
- The South African housing market is slow to respond, but multiple studies around the world have found that homes equipped with solar energy systems have higher property values and sell more quickly than non-solar homes. Appraisers are increasingly taking solar installations into consideration as they value homes at the time of a sale, and as homebuyers become more educated about solar, demand for properties equipped with solar panel systems will continue to grow.